We are so excited to announce that Giovanni will be a big brother next year!!!! It's been so hard to keep it in and now I can finally shout it out as loud as I can! For now Lil pumpkin, mommy is so happy you are growing and developing in my pansa as Gio calls it. He has been there for both of the sonograms and keeps asking baby in mommy's pansa? He is excited as he can be to comprehend he will be a big brother.
We found out about three weeks in that I was preggos. I was trying to help determine a friend's ovulation period when I realized hmm it was similar to mine....what? I went home took a test and a faint pink line appeared. Took several test throughout the week ad same results. Waited another week and finally two strong pink lines. Daddy was so surprised, as was I! We were definitely ready to start we just didn't know when!
The first trimester has been very rocky, each pregnancy is different I suppose. When I went in for my first visit they tried to find you in the ultrasound and were unable to. They told us it could possibly be too early or no baby had implanted. For two weeks straight I was in limbo whether I was pregnant or not, although deep in my heart I knew I was! I was put on medications to help boost my hormone levels that were slightly low. Two weeks later, voila a little fetus, thank u god for watching out for us!!!
I pray for your health and a safe pregnancy! Daddy and Mommy are working very hard and sacrificing so that we can build a strong future for you and Gio! I have to admit I have felt you move already, Bernie said that it was to early until she saw you moving and kicking on the ultrasound. We are 14 weeks in and can't wait to see you grow and find out what you are on Christmas Day!!!! Welcome Lil pumpkin, you are so loved and can't wait to meet you in April!


So beautiful, I love hearing this story :) I am so happy for you and your family. I can't help but smile that I had a little something to do with this... lol. Now to pass the torch, hahaha.
ReplyDelete-Mely