Monday, October 7, 2013
5 months Alex
Well where does time go when you are having fun? ok some tidbits of my lil man that I keep forgetting to add in previous entries: his head smells like strawberries...i know random, but I used to think the same thing of Gio. Their little sweat smells like strawberries and I love it! During diaper changes you lift your legs up for me while I wipe you, you have been doing that since 2.5 months... When Alex is bored he twirls his feet in circles, its so cute!!! If he wakes up alone or cant see you, he is going to scream and when you get in his vision or up close...huge smile...faker! oh these boys have me wrapped around their fingers!! I really complain way to much about nothing really, its hard work but someone has to be their mother, lol and i luckily am!
So what have you been up to lil man in your five months..
-Billy goat Alex! Everything in reach goes into you mouth to chomp...chomp..
-Great coordination now compared to last month, you grab it efficiently and into the mouth.
-if you are on your tummy you push back, which the pedi said you would and also the zombie grab with your hand, which you have...
-you "motor boat", so funny, just quiet or falling asleep you will pop off of eating and just blow those lips, hilarious..little future car lover its like your zoooomm, zoommm around kiddo.
-rolling over to side pretty well, sometimes you surprise yourself and roll onto your tummy, lol.
-grunting, coughing and sticking out your tongue if no one is paying attention to you or if you had enough.
-if we have passed your nap time you will start screaming or if you have a poopoo diaper.
-you like playing in the jumper and now going full circle in it with all the little toys.
-sitting up by yourself for a few minutes before bending all the way over
thankfully you still have your gummy smile, and we love it!
guess what we also started you on cereal at 5.5 mo.
i really wanted to wait, but you grabbed at our food, smacked your lips and salivated everytime we ate. I was very hesitant to wait till at least 6 months, but we started and you love it, screaming in between spoonfuls because you want some more. I am going to make some veggies today or tomorrow and start that. Oh just when I thought you were my lil baby baby, you are growing up on me kiddo...love you so much all 23 lbs of ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment