Wednesday, January 20, 2010

just a little venting...just a little...not

I have to get my frustrations out somewhere! So here I go, I need this and then I'll be over it.

MY HIPS HURT! IM 40 WKS PREGNANT! I CANT SLEEP COMFORTABLY AT NIGHT! THERE IS A CONSTANT NUMBING SENSATION ON MY HIPS! IM TIRED AND FRUSTRATED! IM 40 WKS PREGNANT!

Wow that felt great! FYI Imagine me yelling it...=p

So last night after lots of tossing and turning.. my lovely hubby said umm why dont u let me acupuncture you for some relaxation points and breathing points...oh yea stuffy nose as well. I wasn't sleeping anyways, so I said sure why not. He activated the points because I could not lay still enough for a 30 min needle session. Then he worked on my cranials, which was greatly needed. The cranial work greatly released pressure off of my hips and relaxed me completely. Huh, who knew, this chiro/acupuncture stuff worked......huh? I should know, it's just this preggo brain has clouded any chance of clarity.

Did i fall asleep immediately? No, but I was more comfortable, breathing easier and body was 85% relaxed. I did lose it though, a pillow might have gone flying across the room at one point, but afterwards I slept like a baby, well one that still tosses and turns bc of the constant numbness and tingling.

We finally diagnosed me with Meralgia Paraesthetica, this morning after racking our brain trying to figure out what it was called. LOL. So sad, I always got that diagnosis right on tests, it was easy. Numbness of lateral thigh due to constriction of the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve due to compression from pregnancy, tight clothing or obesity. TX: Delivery of this baby and losing weight ASAP! hmm maybe I should be like Heidi Montag oh wait Pratt and ask for a tummy tuck, breast lift and some lipo. Oh yea I am delivering at a birthing center, no fat chance. Its always an option for later, you know when I become a reality tv star, make millions from doing nothing, wow sounds amazing. Or I can put it on a CC. LOL! Im kidding..maybe...=p As my hubby would say, "Don't Judge Me!"

My bed (torture chamber) is awaiting me, and I can't wait to get in it, just to be able to rest my tired bones. I am having a lot of pressure and constriction today, baby is moving about a lot, which is great. Hopefully sweetpea has run out of room and decides to pop out and play. I'm walking alot slower today and dare I say it....Waddling. EEK! Yes I'm officially waddling, my hips hurt! Time is slowly ticking away, my student said it is due to my impending delivery today. I asked her if she made that up to make me feel better or is it an old wives tale. She made it up, Thanks, it worked! lol!

My little stork deliverying the baby countdown is officially done, but they should make an overdue bump in the oven countdown. lol. Humor I need it. Ok enough with my negativity, woosah! Onward to positive words and visualization.

Hasta manana!

1 comment:

  1. Woah baby did you expect to actually be having the baby the next day when you said hasta manana! lol, i really can't wait to see pictures of little Giovanni! so will you be calling him Gio or is that forbidden? So happy for you guys, love yall!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete