Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there and to moi! Yea I can't believe it, I celebrated my first Mother's Day! I woke up to a smiling Baby G and that just made my day in addition to yellow tulips and a card from Baby G and his Poppa. In the 3.5 mo of being a Mom, I have grown and appreciated everyday so much. Thank you Baby Giovanni for coming into our lives, we are trully blessed daily with such a wonderful little boy!


Thank you to my mother and grandmother who take care of Baby G and for being great role models, I don't tell you everyday but Thank You! Also want to thank all my Friends who have helped me in times of need, self doubt and just there to listen as I grow into Mommyhood!



Being A Mom, so far I have learned Never Say Never!!!!
1. Thanks to Hubby without him, Baby G wouldn't be here, also for being a great partner in crime!
2. As I grew up, my ideal life included going to to school, working in the Health Industry, Getting Married, Having Kids and Keeping my Career, the great Balance. Housewife/Stay at Home Mom was not in my vocabulary. Why go to school just to stay at home? Presently, it is the job I want the most and envy those who have the opportunity to stay at home and raise their kids. It is the hardest and most fulfilling job there is.
3. 3 hour stints of sleep here and there...who knew how rested you can feel. Lol!
4. Natural Births, Water Births, Midwives, Cloth diapers, Baby Carriers? Who does that anymore? Epidural Please! Call me Hippie/Crazy, I love it!
5. I enjoyed being pregnant so much and when Baby G finally arrived I was blessed with a great delivery and team, to get me through it. I have never felt so weak and strong at the same time, it was amazing, empowering and forever life changing!!!!
6. In an instant my heart exploded with love and I have self diagnosed myself with cardiomegaly but the good kind...lol!
7. Breastfeeding...can't say it enough..Love it! Teeth are coming and we will just chug right through it!
8. Can spend hours staring at and cuddling Baby G!
9. A beautiful gummy smile can melt anyones heart, especially mine!
10. My greatest joy and goals for you is a to have a great lived life, health and lots of love.

This list can go on for days, but I just wanted to say thanks Baby G and that Mommy Loves You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment