Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blessed 31


Happy Birthday to me!! This week has been nice and relaxing. This was the last week of the Mod at school and I had 12 seniors ready to burst into the working world, or I hope. They planned a senior party and it ended up being a surprise bday party for me, I was very surprised and shocked. I received two cards signed by everyone, bday cake and cute presents. My students are on a very tight limited budget and it was very thoughtful for them to do that for me.
Saturday we chilled at home and rested. Gio is recovering from a bout of flu and fevers, but I think the fevers are related to teeth. Yea teeth! Sunday Gio woke up alot better, clear mucus and just a slight cough, but I wasn't ready for Gio to spend the day out and about just yet. I had given my boys hints about what Mommy might want and I got everything!

We started off with breakfast for Lunch at Denny's. I have been in a pancake mood and Daddy knew just where to take me. Our first real date was at Denny's over a piece of apple pie, it will always be a nice memory for us. Gio and I shared pancakes and OJ. He was very nice while we all talked over breakfast which my Mom joined us. Then we headed home since Gio needed to nap. My mom took Gio while Daddy and I ventured out. We ended up buying gifts for our nephews and then headed over to BN to peruse the books and magazines. I love celeb magazines and I would always go to BN to read mags and veg. Yes I am one of those people. This was preGio and I have not done that in a long time because Mr. Gio will not sit still anymore and I had asked Daddy for some mag time with Starbucks. I also got treated to a Happy Meal which we shared and got a chococat watch that I wanted, lol! Fun times. I called my mom to checkin on Gio, but he didn't get a good nap and was very frustrated so dinner plans were scratched. I put Gio to bed and then was surprised with dinner from my favorite Pappadeux. My bday dessert consisted of Sweet Potato Pecan Pie! OMG Yummy!!!! Daddy and Gio gifted me with a spa package!


I received so many messages from friends and family throughout the day! Thanks to everyone for blessing me with a great special loved day! I am very blessed with my boys, family and friends! I have the best gifts any girl can wish for: my loving husband, my gorgeous son Giovanni and puppy Louie! A very blessed 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment