Saturday, May 12, 2012

111/366

Friday funday!!!!
Gio and I went to Gymboree class! We started off the morning with little tantrum but we talked it out and decided big boys behave and are nice. Class was weird, the teacher is just plain weird I am so sorry. She likes to cluck her tongue toget the kids attention and is obse ssed wth making cat noises. Anywhoo Gio got trampled by a kid and then the teacher during parachute time. He did not have a good day. I was in conforming mode the entire time. Poor kid class was not fun, so we left to pick up auntie to head to the park instead. On our way he fell asleep which probably was for the best since our morning was not good. Auntie and I decided to head to the mall and stroll Gio around so we could head to our favorite park nearby when he woke up. We walked and talked, ate lunch and nothing...Lil man was out. Finally he wakes up and it is storming outside so we take a train ride where Gio conducted the train noises. Daddy met us up and he enjoyed a carousel ride with Gio. Friday Funday!

No comments:

Post a Comment