Gio was a very busy Lil man today.
1. Went to art class and daddy reported that the teacher was very impressed with his knowledge of colors, shapes and numbers!!! Yea Gio. She even said he was small for his age, first time we have ever been told that, Luan was appalled lol!
2. Celebrated his cousin Olivia's first communion. Daddy reported that Gio was very well behaved and started squirming in his seat after an hr because he had to potty. Way to go Gio!!!
3. Gio helped me finish his gifts for his grandmas and one for auntie. We made thumbprint keychains. So easy to make. We used sculpey clay, heart cookie cutout and added beads to our string. I am going to hang mine in the car. So cute! I adore handprint crafts and this one is definitely a keepsake. I am definitely doing this again, probably every year...lol. Their hands grow so fast!









No comments:
Post a Comment