Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Third trimester
6.5 months-dancing with my boys Well hello 7 months, finally! My thoughts are all consumed with Gio's third birthday which was a week long blast and now impending delivery. Alexander you are so active and I feel like you are practicing some soccer and gymnastic moves in my belly. I get so involved with doing things, lately a lot of nesting that I don't snack or eat as often, which you will kick me till I do. I'm not doing it on purpose I just get so involved. Gio and I have been home alot, both of us got sick after his birthday and we are battling a continuous cough and runny nose. We are one week in and right when it seems it goes away, its back. Anywhoo, my 7 mo appointment went well and was fast this time, thank you Bernie! I'm still concerned that I haven't gained that much weight and wanted to make sure you are ok. But Bernie, assured me that most of her patients who get on Thyroid supplementation will lose throughout and that you are totally ok, plus you are living and eating up my reserve fat, which hello eat it up kiddo! lol! I got blood work and glucose screen test done. Test results came back all negative except for slightly low anemia 1 number out of normal range, so I am now on supplements. I had the same process with Gio, so no big deal. My thyroid levels are great, thanks to my Thyroid Armor supplement. Which by the way, not that I don't think this pregnancy is a priority and health, I just can't consume my vitamins and thyroid supplement on a daily basis or water. EEk! I am trying. What I am good at...is having a great daily sugar craving...which I am trying to resist. It helps when we don't keep that stuff in the house. I didn't even have any at Gio's Bday which I will blog about later.
Don't worry we didn't forget about you at gio's bday. My hips are starting to hurt and I need to stretch, do I know I need to do this, YES. Hello freaking Chiropractor here, but do I follow my own advice no. After this hectic past year, any workout routine went out the window and now that I have the time I don't go, except for the occasional walk with Gio. I bought a copy of Prenatal Yoga that I misplaced after first pregnancy. Still in it's package...lol Yea I need to be better about things. I am all about baby shopping and getting rid of any clutter in the house. Sorting Gio's clothes, what to keep, what to donate, what still fits.. Yea about what still fits....I cleaned out my closet of clothes that do not fit. Shouldn't I keep my clothes for afterwards, well after a year in scrubs and lack of workout, I gained and maintained my weight at Gio's delivery weight. First Trimester morning sickness and Thyroid Armor supplement, enabled a 13 lb weight loss, I have since gained 5 lbs and maintained it. I had bought three tops and a pair of jeans in October for a wedding we attended and I have rotated my tops around those jeans. I also found my favorite preggo jeans and dress pants from first pregnancy that I had in storage. Then on a whim, I stopped by Gap Maternity and found tops on clearance. XL fits perfectly, I have lost weight on top and now have a nice noticeable bump. I love my bump! I look preggo for once. I am obviously still overweight, but thankful that I am able to keep my weight gain within reason. With Gio I didn't look preggo till 8-9 months, I just looked big before that, now a noticeable bump is there especially with preggo pants to help enhance that feature. So I have bought tops that will transition well to nursing tops afterwards. I can't wait till your Baby Shower and have to keep myself from not doing any more planning till after my test, which I should be using every free minute to study for, yea not happening.. because of all my nesting and trying to keep up with your active big brother Giovanni. According to Baby Center you are the size of a Chinese cabbage. You can -smell -taste what I eat -eyes are ready with tears and your brain will get 400% to 500% heavier between now and birth. I am in countdown mode, only 12 weeks to go, woohoo. Filling out FMLA paperwork for precious time with you and Giovanni.
5.5 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Finally updated! yay! :)
ReplyDelete