Alexander at a month you are finally smiling while you are awake, instead of your usual milk induced smiles. After your morning feed you stay awake and look around your surrounding while cooing, my favorite! Your big brother loves you so much and makes it a point to say good morning everyday and give you a big hug and kiss. You definitely understand nighttime is for sleeping, by 8 pm you are ready for big feed and sleep. You give me a nice big stretch of sleep till 1 sometimes 2 then it's every 2 hours. By 5/6 am, I am pooped and you join me in bed. Thankfully you like your crib for nighttime sleep but daytime I try to put you in the swing or couch, because you don't like your crib as much. Bath time you love and kick your feet in the tub. Some days you nap throughout the day, others you fight, but you def don't skip a meal, my two hour on the dot alarm clock. I am loving everyday spent with you and Giovanni, discovering your personality.










No comments:
Post a Comment