Yea Gio you are 8 Months! Woohoo my lil one you are 3/4 close to being 1, crazy!!!
Unfortunately you also got hives, BOO! Saturday we went over to Mary and Bo's House because it was your buddy Emma's 1st birthday party. You had a great time playing with all the toys and became fascinated with a blue balloon. We then got stuck in traffic on our way home so we stopped by Baybrook Mall and walked around. I fed you your squash and do remember giving you some honeydew at the party, about a 1/2 teaspoon amount. Sunday we chilled at the house and then drove around looking for some available apartments. Lunchtime we stopped over at Central Market bought some groceries and picked up some salads and soup. Mommy fed you some of my tomato bisque and avocodos. You enjoyed your meal and then we came home to chill and play. Monday morning you woke up happy and played with mommy until I had to go to work. When I returned from work I noticed 3 red spots on your face, they looked like mosquito bites but not quite. Upon further inspection I noticed they were all over your body. I called the Pedi..allergic reaction. But to what? Allergic reaction to food would happen within 30 min to an hour. Hives can occur due to food, allergens in the air, change in temperature, illness or drugs. Talked to grams she took you out to the patio/backyard like she does daily, you had cereal and milk, then the spots started around noon. I asked the pedi if the tomato bisque could have been it, she said more than likely not. We ruled out clothing. What is it? So she perscribed Benadryl 1 tsp every 6 hours and Hydrocortisone cream 1%. I did the benadryl but used another lotion on you that I have previously used. The hives got worse, Gio's skin looked horrible. Thankfully Gio has not had any changes in behavior or sleep. His runny nose that he had previously gone. If it's not one thing it is another. So we have been doing Benadryl and Hydrocortisone and on Wednesday things were clearning. Thursday Gio wakes up and spots reappear on his face...evening all over his body same thing Friday. Called Pedi again, continue with Benadryl for upto 2 weeks and cream. Poor Gio. I hope he is not hurting or bothered. It bothers me so much to see his skin with red wheals. We have been doing oatmeal baths and trying to keep him clear of things. I am trying to clean my diet so that I am not putting anymore toxins into his body! Love you Baby G!
No comments:
Post a Comment