Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Buh-Byeeee!




Happy 13 Months Baby G! You are all over the place, what are you up too?
1. Buh Bye!!! is all you want to say, we were telling Tita nite nite one day and I said Bye Bye and next thing you know, you started and now wont stop saying Buh Byeeeee!!!! Your voice is so sweet and cute, I love it!
2. Mama, Papa, Nana, BaBa, and everything in between is your daily jibber jabber when you are playing. You hum while u play, it is so cute.
3. You love Elmo's World show and books. You point at dorothy and elmo in the book and start laughing and giggling. I sing the theme song to you and you start bouncing up and down.
4. Bear Hugs! When I usually smother you with hugs and kisses you smile and then push away to go about your business, but lately you reach out to be hugged and give huge bear hugs, i love them!
5. We took you to the zoo on President's Day with both grandma's. They enjoyed spending the time with you and I let them each take you on the carousel, I think they enjoyed it more than you did, you might have clung to them when your animal went up and down. You walked as long as you were holding onto someone. What a difference two months make, last time I took you, you were just there chilling in your stoller. This time you were actively pointing and looking at the animals and looking for our feedback. We finished with a train ride along Hermann Park. Great Zoo Day.




6. Mommy had a meeting at OLLU in SA and we asked BaNoi to join us for the trip. When we were done we met with Madrina and Cousin Sam. You sure do love your cousin Sam, you smile when you finally see her and you crawl or pull yourself to person who is holding her. We are not sure of your hands just yet whether you want to hit or hug her, so we are all on our toes. We met up with our wonderful friend Lisa who took family pictures of us at the Botanical Gardens. We also asked Madrina and Sam to join us. The day started off muggy and got nicer as we took pics. You and Sam even took a couple together, where you actually hugged her and then tried to smother her...eeek, sorry Madrina, I just can't help my love just yet. But had to explain to Madrina that Uncle Danny used to smother me when we were babies with hugs and kisses, so Gio is just repaying the love...=p.








7. You learned to drink out of a straw today, abuela was teaching you how to pucker your lips all day she said, well I just put the straw in your mouth, you were biting the straw and I kept puckering my lips and stimulating to sip, you finally copied me and water surprised you, your eyes got big. I took it away and then of course you reached out for it, and kept sipping, it was so cute, you stopped and started clapping! Sip, Clap, You were so proud of yourself and it didnt help that mommy made a huge deal. I know this isn't rocket science, but I think we don't value little things like this because it is second nature, but being an observer of Gio's transformation in my arms from Day 1 to now, it is amazing. We take little things for granted our teeth, eating, walking. Well for me these little milestones are awesome and I love it.
8. Feeding yourself more.
9. Throwing some tantrums especially when grandma's are around. Daddy and I try to calm you down and then assess the situation. Ayyeee.....let's work on that.
10. You love balls and palm them, Daddy and you are practicing dunking on your bball goal.
11. Grocery shopping is fun especially when we snack on grapes and goldfish throughout the trip, lol.

Fun times at the House of Nguyen! Love You Baby G, see you under the coconut tree!
Zoo Pics follow link. Will try to post some soon. Family pics will post up as soon as I get the CD>
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=332304&id=657891351&l=3bd41e935e

No comments:

Post a Comment