Saturday, March 12, 2011

Green Fun!


So its been a whirlwind week. We got back from a not so good weekend in SA for lil G. We drove up to SA on Saturday and Gio was good, he played the whole time and an hour outside of SA he finally fell asleep and got some rest. When we arrived at Madrina"s Mom's House, gio got out and played, while we all greeted baby Sam with kisses and hugs. Well Gio wouldn't eat and became very cranky, I pick him up and he is very warm. I felt him get warm the previous nite, but then he cooled down so didn't think anything of it, we were going to go to dinner with the whole family, but we opted out and headed to the hotel. Gio was very clingy, teeth, flu, who knew but lil G was not feeling well. He nursed the rest of the evening and then fell asleep. Sunday Gio felt better but still slightly warm, we didn't want to chance it by exposing him to a crowd so we headed over to Danny and Denise's apt. Gio and Daddy stayed behind, while my mom and I went to Samantha's baptism. I was going to stay behind with Gio, but Hubby let me go instead and opted to rest and sleep with little man before our drive back that afternoon. Samantha's Baptism was so emotional and gorgeous. I love my niece so much, they perform the baptism's very different than I have ever experienced. She did such a good job and looked adorable in her baptismal gown and then later in her pink party outfit. My mom and I joined everyone at Sam's Baptismal party, then we headed to pick up the boys and off to Houston we went. Gio was well rested but wanted Mommy time in the car. We made it to Houston finally and all fell asleep. Monday Gio no longer had fever but a little cough. My mother got Gio's bug and came down with a horrible case of the flu who later passed it to me at the end of the week. I was doing so well, Gio is doing better thankfully. Wednesday Gio and I attended Ash Wednesday morning mass and he couldn't stop smiling when he would see my ashes, little did he know he had some as well. lol! Weather and pollen has been crazy this year, we go from A/C to heater in same day, no wonder everyone is getting sick. Oh well, Friday, Daddy, Gio and I had an early sushi dinner then headed to the park where Gio had fun pushing his car around the playground, he was also very interested in watching all the kids play, I told him not to worry he will be there soon enough, scaring mommy when he swings to high, eek, yea??? This weekend we were going to rest, but you know there is just too much going on in Houston for me not to swing into fun mode. I got everyone together had brunch at Byrd's Cafe downtown and then headed to the St. Patrick's Day Parade. We had alot of fun and Gio sat still in my lap observing all the festivities. This morning I was still recovering from my sickness, Hubby and I were catching up while GIo played next to us and smack his toy goes right into my open eye. It is somewhat swollen and tender. OUCH! I love my son but he plays too rough, he does not know his own strength yet, aye, thankfully my vision is ok, but I didn't ice it down, and doing it now. So off I go to nurse my right eye. Hmm will we chill at the house manana or go out??? LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment