Well once again busy bee has been everywhere, this time we went to the zoo about a week ago with Auntie Christine. I got off of work and picked them both up and headed to a nice afternoon at the zoo. We have been blessed with great weather lately, its amazing, love early fall and spring Houston weather. Gio was very attentive to all the animals, he was signing or saying the noises to the animals he recognized, but when he spotted cao cổ (giraffe) he was very alert. Going to the zoo is different everytime we go, he is just getting so active, we walked and talked about the animals, he rode the carousel with Auntie and petted goats in the children's zoo. Overall an awesome and relaxing Tuesday afternoon.
Yesterday we had an early dinner together with daddy and then Gio and I went biking around the neighborhood, we got lost and kept on going while Gio talked the whole time in the back. I thankfully had my iphone map with me and kept looking at it to keep us in the neighborhood and close to home. I found the park near our home and we made a necessary pitstop to play of course! Gio climbed up and down the playarea and went down the slide by himself, agggh he is growing up and I let him do stuff by himself unless he asked for help....we are both growing up lol...=p
Work update: arranged my schedule to include Friday off to enjoy with my family=a much happier Tanya! Little steps towards future payoffs.
Just came back from lunch with my boys, they are off to the inlaws and I am back at work.
Oh yea, I forgot, well I thought hmm need to keep practicing our vocab with Gio, so I have been recording him, but I need to figure out how to upload, so cute, if its a new word he thinks about it and very timidly repeats it, he gets so excited when I make such a big deal of it, ummm hello it is a big deal. I am going to say this now, I love his voice, its cute and so tender, I need to remember these days when his voice is not as cute, lol. FYI gio's vietnamese is alot better than mine, but he understands me, lol! This week he came to and said "ăn,ăn,ăn" Me: confused what??? he put the EAT flashcard in my face and walked away when I repeated it in vietnamese, jeez i am already being schooled! HA!!
I also took Gio with me to run errands looking for items for the house, I might have stopped to look at some clothing as well, anywhoo I asked Gio what he thought of this cute sweater with some faux fur, he did the gorilla noise and sound...hmm his fashion sense is not there just yet... i didn't buy it, but walked away laughing through the store.
Happy Family Nguyen
yay for your Fridays! I am so glad that it worked for you all :) Love you all and miss you all very much! Besos to Gio!
ReplyDelete