Saturday, October 29, 2011

october daily life



well same ol same ol, having fun and running around the city as always. Gio goes to gymboree with daddy on sunday and then passes out for a nap from exhaustion. During the week we have been running errands getting stuff for the house and party that we are hosting on Hollow's Eve. Luan and I stayed up on Thursday to finish the costumes, me sewing and luan cleaning up Gio's room. He helped me with the face decorations. Well Friday I was so exhausted but excited to try it on Gio....he hated it as it was going on, once on he started to tear and pull at the parts.
I just started crying, all that work..down the drain. Costume Fail! Oh well back to the drawing board, I realized that it was way too big and found extra material that I am going to attempt to use kind of like a sandwich board and not so consuming. I'll be doing that tonite along with desserts and decorating the house. I am so excited for our family to come over and spend time with us. The weather is going to be great. I wanted to take Gio to pumpkin patch but with me working and luan doing stuff at home its been hectic. No trick or treating for us this year, we are headed to SA for the nite and will be driving.
Houston was recently swarmed by mosquitos, it was crazy and gio unfortunately fell to their nasty bites and of course my little boy loves to pick at his scabs, his face and legs look crazy bc he will attack it. poor little one. i have been putting all my little potions and lotions and hopefully its healing, i need to use some mederma on his legs bc he is all scabbed up already at almost 2, he just runs full steam. If the door open he runs out and makes a quick lap or two around the yard, it's hilarious but worries me that my mother or aunt won't be able to keep up with him. lol. Well we tried to enjoy the Annual Ballunar Festival but the mosquitos were crazy, so we waited for the glow and then left. On the way home some must have stayed in the car and got little man, ugh.




Anywhoo what is Lil G up to?
-Running full steam, talking nonstop, repeating everything u say if he cant, he will change it up. saying no alot, uh oh, no more day feeds just morning and nite, i am trying very hard to be strong its working so far, his crying will break my will but stayed strong, he is growing up, we might wean earlier than i thought...maybe. he has started to suck on his thumb here and there I guess to replace the milky time? I casually pull it out and keep on going, doesn't phase him. playing on his own he just wants to be able to see us. interested in other kids and what they are playing and ready to copy them. He is going to Level 5 in Gymboree, Miss Nikki told us to go ahead and move him up early. Yea my little one is not a baby anymore but at nite when I put him to bed he curls up for a little bit and its heaven! Love being a mommy to Giovanni!

No comments:

Post a Comment