Saturday, October 8, 2011

Busy Bee Gio





Gio has been a busy little boy! Friday evening after work we met up with Angelica and Lauren for an early dinner at Lupe's Toritilla. Well little man of course was sleepy and took a nap while we ate. Lauren came in and out because she was playing in the sand playground. Food was so good and catching up with Angelica is always fun. Gio finally joined us and Luan took him to join lauren, but he was not having it. He sat with us and watched all the other kids play, finally I lured him out to the playground and he spotted trucks and had to have them. He would not get in the sand and I would not get the trucks for him, so he slowly inched his way to the trucks, he is so finnicky. As much as I love not having a son covered in mud I also want him to be able to get dirty and be ok with it. So he finally got a truck and hopped right out of the sandpit and playes on the corridor, well he wanted another truck and inched back in...of course wiping the sand away when he was out. He finally wanted to go further in and I asked luan to take him, angelica wondered why he was finicky, luan said who knows and I pushed him in and he stepped right out, he didnt want to get dirty, then he figured it out, Yea so I took my shoes off and took Gio in, made him get dirty and slide down the sandy slides, he finally got the truck he wanted, and slowly his daddy came in too. lol! Yea Gio and Luan good positive steps. We came home rested and then decided to go to City Centre with BaNoi and Christine. We had a late dinner at Ruggles Green and then I chased Gio in the courtyard as jazz music played in the background. It was fun and much needed. That little boy was not ready to go home but we had to. I left him with BaNoi and Christine who put him down because I had to pick up Hubby from work.




Saturday I worked and Luan took Gio to a kids day event at Cornelius Greenery. He reported that Gio was full of energy and picking out pumpkins left and right. He wouldn't pose for the pictures and when ppl gathered around as he was put next to the pumpkins his beautiful smile turned into a huge scowl, 20 months and attitude! Jeez! Gio hung out with BaNoi the rest of the day, while Daddy had fun with his siblings at a racetrack. I went home and waited for my boys to arrive and after a long day, nothing beats a hug and kiss from your boys! Had a great sat night we picked up food from Phonecia's and then sleeptime. Sunday off to work again, Luan and Gio went to gymboree then naptime. Luan's parents and sis invited them to Galveston and they took for a nice day in Galveston. The pictures are so cute, Gio is precious, finicky about the sand but he finally enjoyed it. I met them up for dinner and Malaysian Banana Leaf, oh so good! We came home and previews the pics together. Gio woke up with a nosebleed, when I saw him he had one again and as we were watching the pics he turned around and blood was running down his face, hello mommy freak out time. I always got nosebleeds just random, sometimes from cold to hot or vice versa. I put pressure and gave him a nice warm bath. We laid down and off he fell asleep quick. Little man has been a busy bee and loving it! I am so jealous of their outings but life must go on, I can't have them at home bc I am at work, or can I? just kidding.... lol.



1 comment:

  1. I love the sitting in a chair on the beach one! send me the pic!

    ReplyDelete