Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cheese & "whine"

I need alot of cheese with all the "whining" I have been doing. I have been very negative and stressed out. I have made choices that will benefit me in the long run but currently are stressing me out. I am working 7 days a week, going to school, trying to make meals, keep the household running, making sure Gio is sleeping, etc, etc. Well lets just say it finally took a toll on me and I have been an emotional wreck. Sad and angry that I am working 7 days a week, worked 16 days straight and finally had a day off on Tuesday because our cable was finally connected. I went biking with Gio in the morning and then had a late breakfast, we cleaned up, attempted a nap (fail) then snack when my mom finally arrived. I quickly cleaned the restrooms and got ready, then we went to lunch at City Centre where Gio finally fell asleep and then we enjoyed coffee at Flower and Muse. All in all it was great relaxing day, my mother and I had an awesome time just enjoying our time together without any interruptions, can I just say Finally, it was great! Anywhoo I have all these ideas and crafts ready to be created but no time, I will find it because it's my stress relief, I needed it!

Well I have been avoiding blogging because I didn't want to more negative than my usual, just crazy stressed out. Gio has been on a napping strike and only sleeps when we pick him up from my mom's at 230ish. I had asked for them to stop using motion, so he waits for the car, man that boy is tricky. Well at least he naps instead of no naps a day. Well sleeping has gotten later and later, it's a work in progress. On the upside, he is happy and healthy. He is talking more and more, I just didn't give him enough credit now realizing he does speak more than 6-8 words I just forget he speaks English, Vietnamese and Spanish. I am learning Vietnamese right with him, which is alot easier than when I took the classes back in the day. Luan's spanish is progressing as well, the saying is right " you learn more from your kids than they do from you "

Grateful for my boys and supportive family during our time of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment