Seriously I need help, I forgot this Wednesday that I had to be at work at 6AM and when my supervisor called me at 8, I thought to myself I hope he doesn't want me to cover for anyone, I was just chilling around the house waiting to get ready for work, he asked where I was, I said home, why...I was supposed to be covering another teacher for the 6am-10am class, OMG! I rushed around the house got ready and went off to work, apologized, never in two years has that happened. Well today I was sitting in the 6am class when someone mentioned court and proceddings, I was working on my grades when my whole body was overcome with fear and a feeling of ice in my chest, OMG! I had missed my jury date appointment scheduled for Yesterday morning at 8am. How could I have done that, I kept putting off sending off my exemption and in the process of thinking of moving and moving and moving, I have not given any thought to anything else. I immediately looked up consequences which ranged to an easy reschedule, court fines, warrant for arrest or jail time all dependant on your judge. I called the county clerk but they did not take phone calls till 10 AM. I found an email address and pleaded my case, I had a response within 15 minutes, phone lines finally opened up and I was able to talk to the person who I was emailing with and my case was dismissed and excused, thank you so much county clerk, I haven't felt fear like that in a long time, it was awful. I am either going to start tying red strings everywhere, write everything down like i used to, or something, some system has to take place, i have alot on my plate and its spilling out of control, yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment