We are MOVING!!!! Yea we finally took the plunge and decided to move out, let me be honest it was me holding us back because of fear and being in my comfort zone. My main goal was to save while we were living with my mother and then it became we are leaving the place we brought gio home to and his room that we painted and decorated for him, I will always treasure...can I be anymore sentimental? (secretly tearing up) How retarded rignt, it's not like we will not be visiting my mom anymore, I am laughing about it now, but I am very comfortable in my zone. If it was just Luan and I, we would have moved out a while ago, but with Gio there are so many other things to consider. I used friends, blogs and apartmentratings to research and find our new home, when I found something it was already taken up and then our new home came up, just in time! We are moving into a 2bedroom, 2 bath condo in the Energy Corridor Area of Houston. It's funny now that we are moving ppl ask why? when before ppl asked when are you moving out, can't ever make ppl happy enough...My mother is taking it ok, she has requested to take Gio M-F so that Luan and I can rest and we could pick up our son on Sat Morning, I thanked her for such a generous offer, but declined, yea ok!
Luan and I took all our wedding gifts that have been in storage over on Tuesday and started cleaning. It was cleaned but you know we still have to give it our touch, he tackled the kitchen and I got the bathrooms. Hopefully I can make it over there today and organize the Kitchen and bathrooms. Trying to take this time to organize before Gio is running around taking everythng I put in..OUT! I am so excited to finally use all of our wedding gifts and again thank you to everyone who gave us so many new additions for our home.
Saturday to do list:
1. Clean out storage
2. Pack up heavy items and move them out
3. Organize home
4. Buy Groceries
5. Pick up Lil man and Louie!
6. Settle In!
This is the perfect wknd to get everything done and hopefully relax on Monday next to the pool! Def update as our home becomes one!!
I'm so excited for you! yay!
ReplyDelete-Mely