We finally spent our first nite at our new place, yea! Gio was attached the whole time, he fell asleep quickly but if he sensed he was alone which he was not, he would wake up, lets just say it was not a restful nite, although my back and body feel great, our bed was definitely worth it, thank you hubby for choosing it! Before bedtime Gio and I went grocery shopping...since I was alone I knew I couldn't get everything I wanted and tried my very best to get the bare minimums. My mom had stocked my pantry with things from hers, so that was good, but I needed some fruit, eggs, milk, etc. Gio loves the grocery store because he is a people watcher and he snacks as he goes along, lol. I made two trips from the car to the apartment with Gio, I tried to be superwoman on the first one and almost dropped Gio so on the second round I made him walk. Our stairs are not that bad but for little legs they must be a real challenge. He loves walking up the stairs except for the last 4 steps, he gets tired and then wants to go back down, so I have to remind him that we are going UP UP UP! Hilarious! If I want him to tire out I am just going to make him walk stairs. lol! Who needs the gym when you got stairs, a 28lb toddler and groceries to lug.
I think I forgot to mention that I took Gio to his 19 mo appt, yea I missed the 15 & 18 month, so we caught up at 19. He is 28 lbs, 33.75 inches. Little man is stretching out, he is in the 85-95th percentile. He did great at his appointment but I do need to work on Gio vocalizing his wants and needs then just pointing them, he signs well, but he does all the noises for things, which of course who taught him? me so why say the word, if I understand him, lol!
I have said this over and over again that you cannot make everyone happy. I learned a hard lesson lately and realize who to trust. Well obviously with a blog and facebook I put my business out there and I talk to friends and family. Family dynamics are different in the sense that people love each other but have different personalities. Sometimes those personalities clash and things are said, people get hurt and then the next day its all done with, people move on. I have been there for those when that has happened to them, it happens to everyone, not everyone has a perfect family dynamic, everyone goes through their ups and downs. Lately it seems like my name has been in the mouths of others and some people thrive off of my failures or mistakes. Now that positive things are progressing....there are those who are choosing to stir-up the pot, unfortunately this time I must dissapoint because there is no drama. We finally move out and then it became how disrespectful or rude it was, when before it was when are you moving out. My mother has been very supportive of our decision and of course she sees gio everyday, she prefers him there, but understands new opportunities given to us. So why must others rain on our parade? I am trying not to focus on it, this is more for venting purposes. There is always an editing process throughout life and its time to edit, when you graduate HS, College, Get married, have children you edit your surroundings. Listen I am a complainer or venter like everyone else, when it happens to me the sky is falling down, the next day its all roses, some rather focus on the sky falling down, I get that, I have done that in the past. When it all comes down to it, there are two people who I can count on and that is my husband and mother, regardless of what has occured. Respect that or don't, it's not for your choosing but mine. Well enough with that! Whew I feel better!
Yesterday with finally trying to just lounge at home with gio after a whirlwind weekend. Today I must make some strides in unpacking, I told Luan that I do not want to go anywhere, just stay in our home and hibernate, lol. Maybe store everything in Gio's room for the year, he didn't respond to that. My husband wants to cover our new sofa to protect it from daily wear and tear, ie Gio and I guess me. He even mentioned putting plastic on it, umm hello ghetto I don't think so. Well yesterday I gave Gio a cheesestick and of course our couch is a main attraction so he was up there playing and snacking while I prepared dinner, when I got back to him, the couch was littered with crumbs and handprints....hmm hubby may have a point. He said you know I want to keep this couch for a while maybe we should just sit on the floor, lol...hilariousl crazy, he is crazy! Fun as always!
pot stirrers are usually just jealous people! I am very proud of you all :) You all have such a cute family and now a cute little haven just for you all! Love you all! I cant wait to see it!
ReplyDelete