My cutie pie is getting so big and his gummy smiles are the best! I love this stage in life! That smile is being compromised bc teething is coming soon! Mr. Alexander is salivating up a storm and blowing bubbles! He wants to talk so bad....he repeats my AAA's and squeals so cute! He is chewing on his hands and now tolerates tummy time! Alexander wakes up plays for a bit then back to sleep by 9/930 then wake up, play, eat and repeat till 7pm! Lil man loves his sleep and don't mess with it. He tolerates car rides more thankfully! Nursing has been off and on because his gums hurt but I have applied hylands teething gel and that has calmed him down instantly! There are rolls and rolls all around his chubby body! Oh I love holding and kissing this boy so much! I'm taking advantage of those cheeks since he hasn't figured out how to push me off yet, lol! We are practicing to sit up a d he is getting really good at neck control! Alexander is all smiles, he wakes up and smiles, smiles while asleep and nursing. Love it! He recognizes his name and when I say Gio he smiles! Loves his big brother already! Bath time is Funtime still and now I am getting splashed at by kicking feet going wild!






love, love that last picture of tummy time. so adorable!
ReplyDelete