Monday, July 29, 2013

Gio-3.5 yo

Well Gio did not want to be left out of the monthly pics so he wanted a pic as well with his baby Alexander.
Gio is all heart, loves monster trucks, trains and binoculars. Loves soccer and overcoming his swimming anxiety, which I can report that this past Sunday was awesome! He didn't cry but he did negotiate some  treats in exchange for attending class, seriously this kid is going to be a lawyer.
He started and ended class with a smile and is swimming, short distances of course but swimming! Woohoo!!!! He even gave me a thumbs up when he finished! I was glued to the window the whole time with a huge grin across my face I was so damn proud! Yea my baby is happy that's all I want. Now naps is another battle we are having quiet time instead, this boy fights sleep but wakes up happy, what else can I ask for.

He is singing alot now and just uses your own words against you. We have recently seen Madagascar, despicable me and monsters university.
I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up and he said tall to touch the sky. Lol. I explained to him I was referring to a career and he said a yellow minion lol! Lately you have been singing I want to move it, move it! I want to move it! This kid will have you smiling and laughing within seconds! Love you 3.5 yo! Gio also got awesome gear for preschool from madrina, Tio Danny and cousin Sammie!
Thanks again! Pablo is currently his BFF and I too k them to chuck e cheese this past Friday.
These boys had me running in all directions, had fun, saw my future with Gio and Alex, I got to get more active ASAP! :) I am trying to make time for more Gio and mommy dates, we had one this past week. We attended a free children's play, had lunch, park time and rode the train!  

No comments:

Post a Comment