Monday, November 8, 2010

to do...

so i have alot on my to do list, but have spent the last hour searching the web and becoming inspired by so many different venues....=p well somewhat productive right?
I am trying to plan some ideas for thanksgiving project, xmas presents, gio's birthday and how not to go overboard (too LATE)!
I have been wanting to sew for a while now and need to start asap, so many ideas.. so little time..=p
BIG PROJECT: GIo's Scrapbooks. I started off by making his first month photo album and yea thats where I stopped. I am almost 9 months behind and need to catch up, especially since I have all these free photobook coupons, what am i really waiting for?
Sleep...ughh same ol same ol. keeping gio to a schedule as much as possible and increase his sleep time by soothing and whatever I have up my sleeves. Daddy and I are running on fumes.

This past weekend we were all supposed to go to San Antonio, bc I won the Houston Alumni Rep for OLLU Alumni Exec Council. Well Tuesday came and I thought I was dying....lack of sleep, exhausted and any bug can take me down. Daddy and I were out for the count and then we contaminated poor Baby G. Well guess what we are feeling alot better but now he has a remaining cough and now the three of us passed it to my mom...woops. Speaking of my mom she has been under alot of stress with my grams care and health. My grams has been in the hospital 3x in the last month and a half. My mom has been shuffling her to so many dr's appts weekly, its getting out of hand..she is running out of steam. Even though we fight often, we love each other deeply and I couldn't have left Gio with anyone other than her to take care of him. He loves his Abuelita and smiles when he sees her each morning. Thanks Mom for all that you do!! FYI Grams is ok, she is out of the hospital and was misdiagnosed she did not have an infection in her heart valve but rather increased calcifications. My mom is also going to El Salvador for a week so I hope she gets some much needed rest, but she is visiting her ailing stepmother.

Anywhoo we decided to stay home and rest this past weekend and thank goodness we did, because Gio was a ruckus. He is certainly not feeling well on top of that he is teething and the damn time change. Saturday we went to BaNoi's. She took care of Gio while Mommy and Daddy went to see Due Date, hilarious. Did we go out for lunch, shopping, run errands...Nope. We went straight home to find Gio sleeping, so we joined him. We then went to dinner with BaNoi and headed home. Sunday Gio woke up at 7. Daddy and Mommy played the sleeping game, but it didn't work. We cleaned up around the house. Daddy and Gio watched football and napped while I went out for some errands and a manipedi. Thanks Daddy. I came home and made yummy enchiladas for everyone and experimented with spaghetti squash, my fave. Trying out some recipes soon! Love it!

Today Gio decided to wake up at 5, nothing would sway him to sleep again, so i let him play as I played "dead" next to him. In his playing his hand got too close to my eyesocket and I almost lost an eye which signaled the end of playtime and on to breakfast for all. Thanks for the timechange he was in bed by 730, lets hope that lasts and hopefully keep him sleeping in. Only time will tell. I'm off to bed folks, momma is tired and very sleep deprived. I am going back to the gym tomorrow because I have been out for a week due to this cold and I am aching to go back. We took a family walk today to help us get one foot forward...Nitey nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment