Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby Bruce Lee...


Well the video shows it all!!! Luan and I are talented in various things but haircutting is not one of them. Now my lovely husband is great at shaving his head but he has insisted since I was pregnant that he would cut our child's hair....yea Ok...! My lovely husband also refuses to pay for a haircut for a 14month old especially since he refuses to get a haircut for himself. I can't wait to take gio to one of those cute kid hair salons, why not? As you can hear from the video we r also each others' #1 critic and #1 supporter, classic us. Thankfully our lovely precious little prince doesn't care what we do and is not mad for creating him the new baby Bruce Lee. We were not going to cut his hair till he is two, babies look cute with long hair...but his bangs were getting to me especially when the rest of his hair tucked nicely behind his ears but the bangs fell to his nose so I asked luan to just a little trim....he and I went too far! OMG I messed them up so bad after dad's shot at them. So I think we will all be rocking some caps until those days, I will no longer cut his hair till he is two! Thankfully he has strong Asian genes and his hair will grow like a weed in two weeks, I hope!!!

hmm what's going on?





Why do I look like Bruce Lee?

After our wonderful hair trim session we went to run some errands and Lil man fell fast asleep, so hubby went off to work and I decided to go for a walk with Lil man. I drove to rice but opted for hermann park instead. I love it, just gorgeous and this spring weather is awesome! Gio and I walked around to the swing era area and discovered a toddler section, we played around and met cute friends. This 6 yr old kid saw Gio and said he is going to be a karate kid when he grows up, I almost cried. Then we packed up and I had a nice dinner date with gio at berryhill's. Gio loves fish tacos and black beans, he finished his meal and off to the casa we went. He is just so cute and those cheeks to die for!!! I hope this haircut defines him more as a boy we sometimes get oh she is cute, I respond he is isn't he!!! I have been and will always be in denial bc I strongly believe he looks like me!! But Gio looks just like his daddy, I'll post luan's kinder pic. I am blessed by my boys! What more can I ask for? Love u Lil Bruce lee see u under the coconut tree!!

Gio Mommy is sorry that she messed up your hair!! I love you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment