I am 14.5 months now almost 15, thank you, and I have been very busy! I keep mommy and daddy busy all day long, you know since I am walking now, I try to trick them alot. I play hide and seek behind the sofa and underneath the table. Oh did I mention that I am walking, oh I did, well just in case you forgot, I am WALKING!!!! I can stand up on my own too! I used to use the couch or anyone near me to pull myself up, but now I steady myself and off I go, standing all by myself. For some reason daddy and mommy make such a big todo about this and my walking, oh well I just keep on playing. I read a lot now and recognize tons of the stories my parents read to me. Mommy borrowed books from the library all in spanish and for some reason she cracks up when daddy reads me to them. She said his spanish is improving, does daddy not know spanish? bc to me it sounds bueno! Mommy has been taking me to the musuem and I get to play in totland, she said I had to be nice when other people get in the car to play. I think she said I might have pushed some girls out or something, who knows, I had tons of fun! Abuela took me too this past Friday, I played all day that when we got in the car, I was looking out the window and next thing you know it, I woke up in my bed, man Abuela has some magic up her sleeves, how did I get to my bed so soon?
Mommy got sentimental or something is what I heard because she said I am becoming such a big boy now, hello mom I am a big boy, but I'll still be her baby I just won't let her know. I have a big boy carseat now in every car, I look out the window and I tried to throw some of my legos out, but Mommy closed the window. Mommy almost put my car in the reverse mode, she said they are covertible carseats, but she kept them forward facing, she said she thinks I am cute forward facing, but is keeping me in the middle. Daddy kept laughing at mommy because she insists that I have my carseat in the middle something about her being nervous, who knows, I laugh with daddy too. Oh yea I have all my top row teeth now, I am missing two on the bottom, mommy said I am sharkboy, I need to look that up, who is she talking about? But I do make sure she knows I have all my teeth, I nibble on her arm or daddy's, I like their reactions it makes me laugh. My teeth have been keeping me up at night but daddy or mommy are always there to sooth me back down. Oh my crib that I chunk my toys in is now a toddler bed. I can't sleep in it yet, something about getting a guard rail. Since it is no longer a baby bed, I might give it a try, maybe for naps, but don't tell my parents just yet! Mommy and I have a lot of fun at dinner, I love watermelon. I always eat and make sure to feed louie some, he guards my chair while I eat. I always get bath time after eating watermelon, I have no idea why, but I think my Mom is a messy eater, because my dinner ends up everywhere, maybe she chunks it around while I eat. Louie seems to be losing weight, maybe because we play outside all morning everyday, but it is starting to warm up, so who knows what Abuela, Louie and I will do to entertain ourselves. I love cars, trains, sport balls and balloons. I even picked out my own book at the bookstore. Mommy kept picking up some train or elmo books, but I kept pointing at a car book that even has wheels, I couldn't leave the store without it, mommy got a book too. Mommy's friends Cindy and Mike got me a leapfrog laptop and batman PJS. I take my laptop everywhere I go, it came personalized with my name and some emails. Daddy brushes my teeth in the morning and its alot of fun, I usually bite on the brush bristles. What else, what else.....Oh yea I went to dinner to celebrate my grandparent's 33rd wedding anniversary, that is a long time, tonight I am going to my uncle Toan's birthday dinner. I am sure I still will be the center of attention, lol! Today I sneaked out of the room, but mommy called me back, so I came back with a surprise for mommy...I dragged my Tita's walker in the room with me, Mommy cracked up, I wonder why? I added some pics to show you what I have been up to. OOOhhhh Gotz to go, mommy is calling me to go eat lunch now! Hugs and Kisses!----Gio!!!
Grandparent's Dinner
Train Ride
Playtime fun at the park, home and museum
This is my rookie walking video, I am an expert now!
I love the pic with his laptop...he looks like such a big boy for sure! love you Gio! Baby Sam says HI!!!
ReplyDelete