I am so blessed with my boys!!! I woke up to Gio saying Mamma Mamma right in my face, what else could you want? We had a quick breakfast and got ready because GIo invited Daddy, Abuela and myself to his Gymboree class. We had a blast, Gio was everywhere and made use of the toys they had available. He looked at the other kids and kept on playing, not very interactive but listened to Miss Nikki the class instructor. We tried out a Level 3 10-16mo class, but quickly opted to go to a Level 4 16-22 mo class. Gio was the oldest in his Level 3 class and it really concentrates on helping those walking and crawling skills, which Gio is kind of ok, Level 4 helps with problem solving and further development of motor skills. The level 4 class was coming in as we were leaving and Gio will definitely be the youngest but it will be a better fit long term. I totally regret not putting Gio in classes earlier, I kept putting it off and enjoyed the sigh language classes but Gymboree was fun. My mom will be taking him to his classes and I'll take Gio to open gym time for mommy fun time. After class Gio and Hubby treated my mother and I to yummy yummy dim sum, so good. Gio was tired out after his class and restless. The last few days he has been sucking on his hands alot and chewing his toys and sure enough his 2 lower incisors were cutting through. After lunch, we went home for Gio's nap and then I went to get a manipedi, thanks boys for treating!!! When I got home, they were both fast asleep and then finally woke up to go our next venture. We loaded up and hubby surprised me with an afternoon at Kemah Boardwalk! Love it! We rode all the kiddie rides and after buying tickets we found out we were free, all kids under 2 and their companion are free. Even better. I quickly found out that even though the rides are not high or fast I really need to get back into roller coasters before I chicken out when Gio is older and wants to go on the really fast ones. He was so unfazed by all the rides, he was really interested in the train, which after a long wait we finally got on and then went home. Had a wonderful Mother's Day! I am very blessed and you can't beat that!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
2nd Mother's Day
I am so blessed with my boys!!! I woke up to Gio saying Mamma Mamma right in my face, what else could you want? We had a quick breakfast and got ready because GIo invited Daddy, Abuela and myself to his Gymboree class. We had a blast, Gio was everywhere and made use of the toys they had available. He looked at the other kids and kept on playing, not very interactive but listened to Miss Nikki the class instructor. We tried out a Level 3 10-16mo class, but quickly opted to go to a Level 4 16-22 mo class. Gio was the oldest in his Level 3 class and it really concentrates on helping those walking and crawling skills, which Gio is kind of ok, Level 4 helps with problem solving and further development of motor skills. The level 4 class was coming in as we were leaving and Gio will definitely be the youngest but it will be a better fit long term. I totally regret not putting Gio in classes earlier, I kept putting it off and enjoyed the sigh language classes but Gymboree was fun. My mom will be taking him to his classes and I'll take Gio to open gym time for mommy fun time. After class Gio and Hubby treated my mother and I to yummy yummy dim sum, so good. Gio was tired out after his class and restless. The last few days he has been sucking on his hands alot and chewing his toys and sure enough his 2 lower incisors were cutting through. After lunch, we went home for Gio's nap and then I went to get a manipedi, thanks boys for treating!!! When I got home, they were both fast asleep and then finally woke up to go our next venture. We loaded up and hubby surprised me with an afternoon at Kemah Boardwalk! Love it! We rode all the kiddie rides and after buying tickets we found out we were free, all kids under 2 and their companion are free. Even better. I quickly found out that even though the rides are not high or fast I really need to get back into roller coasters before I chicken out when Gio is older and wants to go on the really fast ones. He was so unfazed by all the rides, he was really interested in the train, which after a long wait we finally got on and then went home. Had a wonderful Mother's Day! I am very blessed and you can't beat that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment