Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Giobunny!!!









Happy Easter
Gio's 2nd Easter! We woke up Sunday and chilled around the house before Easter lunch at OngBaNoi's house. Gio finally got to open his Elmo Basket that has been sitting around the house tempting him for the past month. He has been able to play with some eggs but not the whole basket. See what had happened was...last year I totally almost missed Easter and bought Gio a basket like the day before, with a 3 month old and I had just started work, my mind was elsewhere. Lucy and Iliana were so kind and brought us a small basket for Gio. This year I was going to be prepared, so one day after work I went shopping for supplies, not realizing that Easter was more than a month away, woops. So I had them prepared and then realized my early celebration. Regardless I made a basket for my goddaughter Iliana and Baby Sam, since we couldn't be with her to celebrate with. So back to Easter Sunday we headed to grandparents house and had an outdoor Egghunt. Gio chilled and played with some eggs while BaNoi collected the eggs for him and I played papparazzi. The pictures were so cute and guess what, they are corrupted, so I am a very sad, hopeful my FIL will have some. We ate lunch and chilled. It was a great Easter and Gio was very interactive, how fast things change...last year we all took turns carrying a 3.5 mo Gio around the backyard collecting eggs...love it!

PS I forgot I took Gio to visit the Easter Bunny at BassPro, Gio saw the easter bunny and smiled and pointed, until other kids in front of us started crying, so I talked to him and distracted him. I gave him his little truck to hold, we were fine, I slowly inched to the Easter Bunny when it was our turn and he got really still, I quickly placed him in the bunny's lap and tears immediately started. He did the ugly cry, the photographers quacked a duck, which distracted him for a quick sec, took the picture, then crying started again. I scooped gio up he immediately stopped wailing and pointed to the bunny..and smiled. R u serious little man. I attempted a second pic but this time I sat with Gio and bunny in which lil man clutched to me as if I was going to leave him. I had not prepared to be in a pic and looked and dressed a hotmess, I had just gotten off of work and it was crazy me! Fun times!

Hope you had a great GioBunny Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment