Saturday, July 30, 2011

First Real Haircut!



I took Gio to Snip-It's for his all over first haircut! Luan was helping his cousins move and I just couldn't wait anymore to get his trim, so Gio and I went for a walk at Rice, ate breakfast at Black Walnut Cafe, then we played around a fountain so Gio could get some energy out before sitting in a chair. We walked over to the Salon and Gio ran straight to a table with toys. They are so friendly there, I placed him on the salon chair he was hesitant, but they had a TV and animal crackers, great distractions. There was a little kid next to us screaming his head off and Gio kept looking over to him, thankfully he didn't start wailing himself for solidarity, lol. The receptionist came over and blew some bubbles, we had a great time! In 10min my baby boy came out looking like a big boy, little tear...tear....tear...tear. He looked great but those baby features are disappearing with a quickness. His stylist had to edge him up with clippers, I was like oh wait a minute what are u doing, but I forgot this is a boy haircut, jeez crazy mom out of control! I purchased the First Haircut Package and had a 10 dollar coupon so great deal. They kept his hair clippings for me, we got a certificate and a framed pic! We then went grocery shopping at Kroger and home for a nap. Great Sunday with my little boy not baby, lol!





mommy i messed up my hair already, u like?

1 comment: