Sunday, March 7, 2010

6 weeks

Happy 6 weeks Mr. Giovanni Nguyen!

This week has been great, just hanging out and enjoying family time. Walks here and there when the weather permits and playing tracking games since you prefer viewing the right side only. You have discovered your hands and now use them for soothing and hunger signs. We woke up today to the sound of you sucking your little hand till you got fed up and signaled you were ready to eat. Speaking of sleeping....I am so happy to say that last night you did 4-5 hr stretches, let's see if this keeps up, either way, thank you!!!!

6 week postpartum check up with Bernie went well. You measured at 13.8 oz and 22 in. WOW!!! I thought you were still at 10/11 oz, its crazy how big you are getting, I just don't see it, except for those gorgeous cheeks of yours. You love Mommy's milk sometimes every 2 hrs now you can go some stretches of 3 hrs. I don't know if it's because you wait so long, that you eat too fast and spit it up, or you have some reflux or I am producing too much milk, since I have been pumping everyday causing a strong Milk Letdown? We will figure it out!!! But since, you are growing so well, I don't think we have an issue here. lol. Bowel movements slowed down from 6-8 to 2-3 a day. Although its slowed down, more blow-outs are occurring, especially today all over daddy's lap. Hilarious! You seem to smile every time it occurs. We keep having to go through your clothes because you keep outgrowing them so fast.

Today we went to church, which you slept through just fine. I figured if we take you along to run errands to other crowded places, we can take you to church. I can't wait for flu season to be over, but let's be honest, it is really year round. Then we stopped by Grandpa Ramon's to drop off your 1 month pictures and enjoyed some lunch. You are finally enjoying time with Grandma Lety since you are always asleep when she gets home or eating, lol.

Since baby is 6 weeks, your mommy has vowed to start her workout routine. Yes, it's time, to not be lazy anymore....boo!!! Mommy was lazy the last 3 days and not pumped, you have been using the pacifier and I think that has messed with your latching, so mommy needed a break. But tomorrow we resume pumping and workouts. Now it's movie time with daddy! This week we have nothing planned, except for exchanging some of your lovely gifts for bigger sizes. lol. Grandma's bestfriend Josefina sent you a collection of clothing ranging from 3-12 months. A 12 month onsie, made mommy tear up because she can't imagine you being that big, but i know it will come. You are growing so fast and we enjoy your daily smiles and cuddle time.


Hello World!!!


Can U Resist Those Cheeks???

1 comment:

  1. Baby Gio is beautiful and growing so fast! Good Job Mommy and Daddy!

    ReplyDelete