Friday, March 23, 2012
82/366
Auntie Christine and Lil man on his favorite see-saw ride. After a long day, we could not stand to be inside anymore and finally hit the park. A little kid joined us later and kept Gio entertained. When it came to the swings Gio does not like to go on the baby ones, he wants the regular ones now. Luan taught him to hold on, and I hold my breath bc it freaks me out. He asked to get on the swing and when I pushed him very gently he let out a loud Wheee! Yeah!!! Wow!!!! We all started laughing and a mom nearby said yep that's how we should all sound like when we get on the swing!!! It was so cute!! Gio also learned what happens when he doesn't tell mommy he has to go potty, thankfully I had a change of clothes and back to playing we went! A great afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment