Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Potty Day 2
We woke up and went straight to the potty and Gio peed in his potty!!!! Aaaaaaammmmmmaaaazing!!!! I almost started crying....yes I am crazy we should all know that by now. Luan and I made a huge ordeal, Gio got a treat and then went about his business. I laid waterproof pads around the house and told Gio it was great to sit on them...for fun...yea mommy tricks. Well he was fine then hopped off and peed on the carpet. I raced him to the potty, he thought I was crazy. I know his poop face but cannot tell his pee mannerisms.....just yet. So I followed him around again...probably annoyed him with "please tell mommy when you have to go potty, because you are a big boy now!" I did find out that no matter the liquids, Gio can hold his pee for 2-3 hours, good right? We painted a egg carton like a caterpillar, we read and played. We had a fight around nap time, he refused, I won and he slept 2.5 hours. My mother joined us and made a big deal about Gio being a big boy and how he had all these nice big boy items. Gio refused to go potty after his nap, the potty became his enemy. One more accident later, Gio running around the house and staring out the windows, it was time to get out. Yes I put him in a cloth diaper and we headed to the park. Fresh air and 2 hrs later we finally made it home with a dry diaper woohoo!!! Luan took him straight to the potty and then we went out to dinner, where Luan had to deal with a blowout,lol. Oh well I have had my share, Gio was so happy to be out, we ate outdoors and then back home for nite, nite. Tomorrow is the day, we are going to get this and master the potty....! Giovanni The Nguyen We Can Do This!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment