Friday, January 27, 2012

26/366

Little man did not nap so of course he caught up on his slumber in the car with his trusty Thomas in his hands! Well we were good this week and I decided that we should go to dinner and then i treated us to a fun carousel ride! Lil man is serious at first then he slowly starts smiling and observing everything around and absorbed in the lights and colors! Love to follow his gaze and try to imagine what he might be thinking! Daddy finally got out of work and met up with us! I told gio go give daddy a big hug, he took off running into his arms! I wish I could have captured that moment it was so heartwarming omg so precious! We then had to look at the train museum of course before heading home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment