Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Tita!











Happy birthday to my beautiful mom! I learn from you daily and hope to be an awesome mom to gio as you are to me! Thank you for being my number 1 cheerleader and supporting us always through thick and thin! Love you! My mom celebrated her birthday this past Sunday, January 8th. Gio and Daddy went to Gymboree in the morning while I went to work for the day. During my lunch I picked up birthday desserts from Le Duc, yummy. We met up with my mom at Olive Garden and had a wonderful dinner together. WE gave my mom a collage picture frame of recent pics 2007-present. She loved it and loved the original drawn picture from Gio with help from his auntie! It was a great time and I am happy that my mom was surrounded by love on her day and everyday! Thick and thin that is what faimly is about!

Love you Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment