Day 9-Watching the crazy weather that came down on Houston, Gio stayed home safely while Mommy and Daddy ventured out to work
Day 10-Hanging out with Auntie

This week is organization at Casa Nguyen. You know new year, new you. Well my house needs a organizing uplift. I have been talking about this for a while and finally got to it,slowly. We took the tree down and organized the Christmas ornaments, ready to be put away. I finally tackled my pantry, when we moved in we just put everything in closets, pantry was a hotmess. I took everything else, used Gio's old diaper boxes I kept and clustered like items, now I pull out the box I need. I wanted some fancy containers but this is cost-effective and perfect. I even grouped all of Gio's snacks for easier retrieval before we head out the door and when daddy needs to find something. I have three more closets to tackle and fridge. I can do this! I am so proud of my pantry, everytime I peek in. New Year, New You! Many changes coming to Casa Nguyen, will reveal info slowly over the months! No pregnancy....=p Thank you to Christine who helped me clean the house up this week and took care of Gio last minute when flooding kept us from getting to my mom. Love yall!
So good this phrase, new year, new you, I take it for me too! Good to see that someone else works on it too!
ReplyDelete