Giovanni Nguyen previously known as Sweetpea Nguyen, because we decided to be surprised by our Gift from God when you were born regarding your sex. I knew deep down inside that you were a boy and talked to you endlessly while I walked, worked, before I went to sleep and when I woke up. I would dream of how you looked and I always saw this baby walking down the hallway and as soon as I would come close to see your face, I would wake-up, but I always heard the pitter patter of your feet on the ground. I just imagined the noise of your feet as you walked around the house and I couldn't wait to meet you. Your feet would push my ribs around like springs as you stretched, when you finally came out your feet would curl into my side as you slept or nursed...kicked me when u became in patient...ahh those little feet now climb on my back, still hurt my ribs when you climb on top of me like I am rock or something..but the pitter patter of you running throughout the house always makes me stop to listen and smile..how I dreamed of that noise and now I enjoy it daily. I hope that your beautiful feet take you on many adventures and journeys but that they always bring you back home to us. Love you!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
17/366
Giovanni Nguyen previously known as Sweetpea Nguyen, because we decided to be surprised by our Gift from God when you were born regarding your sex. I knew deep down inside that you were a boy and talked to you endlessly while I walked, worked, before I went to sleep and when I woke up. I would dream of how you looked and I always saw this baby walking down the hallway and as soon as I would come close to see your face, I would wake-up, but I always heard the pitter patter of your feet on the ground. I just imagined the noise of your feet as you walked around the house and I couldn't wait to meet you. Your feet would push my ribs around like springs as you stretched, when you finally came out your feet would curl into my side as you slept or nursed...kicked me when u became in patient...ahh those little feet now climb on my back, still hurt my ribs when you climb on top of me like I am rock or something..but the pitter patter of you running throughout the house always makes me stop to listen and smile..how I dreamed of that noise and now I enjoy it daily. I hope that your beautiful feet take you on many adventures and journeys but that they always bring you back home to us. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, I love the idea of baby feet kicking inside the womb, then curled into mom's side while nursing, and climbing on mom now as a toddler. Beautiful thought.
ReplyDelete