MLK Holiday!
A very long productive day. We woke up early, made breakfast and then I attended a zumba class. I picked up the boys then we went to Hershey Park for a walk, Gio was going to stay in his stroller but decided to walk instead. He ran, laughed, threw leaves into the air, jumped ditches with Daddy and probably walked more than a mile right beside us. A quick 30 min turned into an 1.5 hr, but it was a beautiful windy day spent together. Gios' laughs and screams madee everyone near us laugh and smile. We decided to head back, to grab lunch while lil one slept. I started my weekly food prep and started on dinner and lunch for the week. Gio was busy with his train table and new bookshelves thanks to daddy. Gio learned to play dominos and has mastered his train all by himself. This is officially his birthday week and we (I) are busy organizing for the big day. We have started reading his birthday book from last year, hopefully Gio will eat cake and help blow our his candles...we shall see!
Great shots!
ReplyDelete