Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 366

When Gio was born within a month we had 900 pictures, yea so I had to calm down on the craziness...since then we have taken pics and I have attempted to continue to take pictures, but my organization is non-existent...yea I am working on it. At 6 mo, I told Luan we have to take a picture daily, he thought I was crazy and we started but we did not keep up with it. Well 2012 and every where I go in the blogosphere I am interested about Project 366. So what is it? Take a picture daily of your life, pet, kid, family, etc. Why not commit...I started taking pictures day 1, but was overwhelmed at the quality of pictures everyone was posting...then someone said that it was not about the quality but that you captured your life...love it! So here we go, I am either updating daily or weekly, but for sure a weekly collage will be posted!

Week 1


No comments:

Post a Comment