Comfort, rest, happiness, calmness are some things that come to mind when I think our our sleeping arrangement. We are still co-sleeping in this Casa and proud of it. Every time we think of stopping either I or hubby come up with something. Lol. I think this family is needy of each other and love the co-sleeping to be honest. We both come from co-sleeping backgrounds and swore up and down we wouldn't do the same....ha suckers we were baby trapped! Alexander's crib will be in our room just like Gios and our goal will be to keep him In there as long as possible. No hard rules here let's face it these kids take over and as much as we complain we love it. Hubby would be mortified to read this but he loves cuddling with Gio. He will deny it but he loves it. I do too until I became a human pacifier. Things are better now and we all get a good nights rest. Hubby said we are doing things different this time around but I'm going to go with the flow of what makes me feel comfortable. Not going to read books or follow some strict schedule unless we are both on board and feel good about it. I want to be relaxed and stress free because I am my own anxiety ball of nerves don't want too add more on top of it. Oh well just random thoughts as I was cuddling Gio, lol!
On another note my maternity leave wasn't approved till a week later than what I wanted so, an extra week of work won't hurt anyone, I suppose lol. Blah! Ready to be home with my boys, well u know on the weekends! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment