The Houston Zoo is always a fun family attraction and even better when it's free! The first Tuesday of each month from 2-close is free and we try to take advantage of this great offer as much as possible. It's not as crowded as most think and perfect timing after nap for afternoon fun. My mom joined Gio and I at the zoo. We casually walked and fit in lots of the exhibits. I do have to say I might have waddled here and there, yikes but the afternoon walk was much needed. We also enjoyed soccer this week and park time. Godfather Jeremy took Gio to toysrus and gave him free reign of whatever he wanted. My little boy came home with fun goodies: monster trucks, tball set and a two headed dragon. He is obsessed with dragons since he saw the dragon dance during Chinese New Year. Hubby is prepping Gio for next years tball season, lol








No comments:
Post a Comment