Hello 9 Months! Alexander we are so close! Will you come early or on time, who knows, can't wait to find out. My baby bump is nice and round and extremely out there, in it's own zip code. This week I have not been able to keep my breakfast down, maybe it's not your cup of tea, but I am techinically hungry but nauseous at the same time. Alexander you definitely like Dinner, let me tell you! Well kind of, I did enjoy a nice girl's night with Melissa at Shiva's Indian Food. I started the meal nauseous because I had taken my vitamins previously, not smart then dinner started and I got sick. After excusing myself, I was finally able to eat and enjoy, delicious food. On the way home, I felt overstuffed and extremely thirsty. Once home, I had full on heartburn, lol, maybe I overdid it. I was up till 3 am with insomnia and heartburn. Oh lordy! I also had my appointment this week, and now switched to weekly appts with the midwife. All so far is good, I think they might check me for dilation at the 37 week appt, not fun! My iron levels are still low and I was given a liquid sample to take, which I have started, not bad. You are still moving about especially if I am up late, otherwise you are quiet through the day. Daddy keeps saying how big my bump has gotten and your tita swears there are two of you in there! Jeez... make a girl feel good, mom. Tita also wants to make sure you and Gio are the last kiddos coming out. She needs to give it a rest and calm down, can I please have Alexander first!Giovanni, is Mr. Independent now that he feels better. He still has a clear runny nose and occasional cough, but he is back to normal talkative 100% energizer bunny, who wants you to play with him at all times of the day. When I instructed him to brush his teetch, he said, "Ok, but I am going to do it all by myself and you are not going to help!" Hello, sure kid. It's not exactly how I would do it, but I have to stand back and let him grow. He also surprised me by going into the RR, I didn't follow him, he came out and said I went potty. I said you did, well that's awesome, great job! Wow, Thanks kid! He is defnitely growing up. During some playtime, I sneaked in some cuddle time and asked him if he was my son. He responded, "No, the sun is high up in the sky and clouds." I said yes that is called the sun, are you my Son? He said no in the sky, I am Gio, Giovanni Nguyen. LOL I couldn't help to laugh and went into the difference of sun and son, but he could careless. It's fun talking to a three year old. Daddy and Tita were both off early yesterday and we all got together and drove to Galveston for some family time. Tita and I are both working Easter Sunday, so we had a nice relaxing dinner in Galveston for Good Friday. We did not expect the cold strong breeze that welcomed us when we arrived, but defnitely enjoyed some walking time. I do have to admit, my hips are hurting and I am probably not walking as fast as I usually do... some may call it waddling...hmm. The first restaurant sat us outside on their patio, we thought we would be ok, but I was freezing and did not like that Gio was out there in the cold, so we left. We ended up driving to the strand and had a delicios meal at Fisherman's Wharf. Great choice and food was delicious. After dinner we headed back home, Gio proclaimed he was not sleepy as he kept yawning over and over. He instantly fell asleep and slept the whole night. Little man was exhuasted. Gio and I also met up with my friend Terry who gave me cute homemade burp cloths, baby towels and mommy TLC baths and salts. Thanks Terry. We also finally met Baby Emily who is just gorgeous and chatted with big Sister Lauren and mommy Angelica. Gio and Lauren played while we caught up, he was very sad to leave his good friend Lauren. I am so happy to see him interacting with other kids, hopefully he will have that same attitute when he starts school this fall. Kid is growing up, mommy has to keep quiet and let it happen, tear....=p I might be a tid bit overbearing. but who isn't? he is my first born. Oh the life of a mom of boys! =p







no pics of baby Emily? sorry u had the heartburn after our indian dinner. it was the curry I tell ya! lol. I miss gio and our conversations. ur right, it is fun talking to a 3 yr old :)
ReplyDelete