Well I've put you clothes away, packed our things in a bag, picked up your carseat from Tita's and organized as much as I could. Things are coming together now just some little decorating things I want to add, to bring some color to your section of our room. We have alot of natural lighting which I love and hope it does not bother you. Mommy is busy crafting some animals for your mobile, need some canvas to paint some animals I found on a Pinterest inspiration. Thank God for Daddy's artistic drawings because my own are not so cute, but Ican jazz things up once drawn. Once input things up hopefully ill do the same for Giovanni's room. I have been so lazy to put things up on our walls, but now realize we will more than likely be residing in our current home for another year or so. My mom is always complaining of our white plain walls, I do admit she is right. Lol. Ill get on it. I'm moving quite slowly these days. Yesterday your brother and I took a nice walk to the park. The weather was perfect after some rainy days. You are moving and stretching about, just wanted to let you know we are ready once you are, :)! See u soon, little man!


No comments:
Post a Comment