Monday, April 15, 2013

Piggy Toes

Well I have mentioned off and on that my feet have been swollen but the last two days it's been really bad. I am now in my crocs bc my sandals hurt my feet. So yesterday at work I was fine till I got really exhausted and nauseated. My coworker took over my last student and I went home to rest. I immediately went to sleep while the boys went to the park. Two hours later I woke up refreshed and my feet were still swollen especially my left foot. It's so swollen that it hurts to bend my toes, Luan did some acupuncture treatments but this time it did not take. So Monday just chilling around the house, I called to check up on Lucy who wasn't feeling well. She was having pain in her gallbladder and possible removal is in her future. She later called and asked if I would go sit with her in the ER till her hubby could come, of course I would! My mom thankfully watched Gio and I picked up Lucy. The ER was empty and she was quickly attended to, she commented on my legs and I said its getting pretty bad. Three hours later her hubby showed up and I went home to get Gio. I could feel my leg burning but didn't think anything else of it. We all went to eat at Luby's and then headed home. I checked my foot and it was huge and really burning. Called midwife, she wants to see me tomorrow morning at 8. Usually I am ok with the edema but this time it just doesn't feel normal. Luan started acupuncture treatment, then I have to get adjusted and then soak for 30 min with Epsom salt per instruction. Tonight I have to sleep like a triangle, feet and back elevated. Thankfully little man is moving about and Braxton hicks have slowed down. Ill update tomorrow. These piggy toes are going for a soak.

No comments:

Post a Comment