Saturday, February 4, 2012

34/366

Artist at work. We need to concentrate and be very serious, masterpieces await! I tried my best to get gio messy during our valentine art craft...he was very deliberate and then his finger got messy...it was downhill after that! Paint everywhere and cute handprints to show for it! I found a cute project on pinterest. You take a toilet paper roll and flatten it. Then you take one of the flattened sides and depress it more to make a heart shape. You wrap tape around to hold it in shape and voila easy heart stamp. I put different paint colors on a plate and let gio do his thing. I also made a heart stencil for gio to paint in, he did such a great job. He had a blast, we then had a long bath time and then dinner. I made a tuna/broccoli casserole for dinner. More crafts to come and I need more fingerpaints to add to our supplies. I displayed the masterpieces in our dining room art collection and took a picture. Gio saw the pics then proudly ran over to the wall and said more! So cute! Gio's art gallery is open for business.

No comments:

Post a Comment