Monday, February 13, 2012

41/366

Sesame Street Live!!! Gio woke up super early and requested milk, well we have been trying to stop, ok I have been trying to stop Gio has no interest. Well let's just say he was very persistent that I made the decision to stop is coming sooner than later. Well no milk that morning because Gio needs to learn Mommy and Daddy make rules not Gio. A crazy morning later, we finally headed out and picked up Tita, gio fell asleep on the way, he was tired from his crazy morning. We finally arrived to Sesame Street and enjoyed the play area, took pictures and finally the show started. Gio was still hazy from his sleep and just sat emotionless during the first act. My mother and I were shocked, he loves sesame street and is usually dancing or talking to Elmo. We had great seats and I think my mother and I enjoyed the show more than G.....During intermission, I purchased some popcorn, a huge Elmo Balloon and elmo light thingamajig....well someone just lighted up and second act was a normal G dancing and having fun. When the show ended and the lights came up he put his hands up and said uh oh! LOL. We headed to lunch at Niko Niko's. Yummy Greekfood all around until Gio was fed up and climbing under the table, I had enough and we waited in the car until my mother was done. He was so happy to be in the car and i know a good nap was needed asap. Gio refused to get in his carseat and I was not having it. I told my mom who was trying to let Gio do what he wished, that we are in a parking lot and safety is my first priority. So we finally headed home, dropped of my mom and rested as we needed. A good day activity is always fun, but sometimes Naps are more important. LOL. Oh well, Gio is growing and testing his limits...at the same time i am growing as a mom. Learning curve...right? Happy and blessed that I have the opportunity to take Gio to events and spend time with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment