Monday, February 13, 2012
37/366
Zoo Day! It rained all weekend and when we woke up, it was a beautiful sunny chilly day. I was determined to stick to our zoo plans and off we went to pick up Tita! The zoo was empty and we took advantage of everything possible to do. The animals were very active, I think they were happy that it was a nice day out as well. Everytime we go, Gio is more active and interested in the animals. We of course started with the elephants and then off to the lion, giraffes, and then the children's zoo. I bought tickets for the carousel and my mom joined us finally for the first time. I went to the animals closest to the bench, thinking she would sit while we rode the animal, but next thing I knew she hopped onto the animal next to Gio's. I was shocked! She hates rides and of all the animals she got on a snake, her most hated animal. She didn't care she was having fun. Then we walked to another exhibit that has a slide and Gio went down all by himself... what..is he trying to grow up on me again? =p I directed my mom to come down the adjacent pathway, nope she slid down the slide as well. People what is going on? I was laughing and my mother was having fun, it was an awesome day! We finished the day with a train ride of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment