Sunday, February 26, 2012
53/366
Busy bee day. I made a yummy oatmeal pancake breakfast for all. Gio and I headed to Ash Wednesday service at a nearby parish. Gio was very well behaved, although he was tempted to run around the children's room like others. But he thankfully did not . Next time, I might try to sit out on a pew instead. Gymboree was next and someone had tons of energy to get rid of. He ran continuous circles around the whole place nonstop laughing the whole way. Afterwards I needed to run an errand and drove by cool cuts 4 kids and saw a special for 5.99, can't beat that...so impromptu haircut. They had the old fashioned cars as seats and Gio loved it, no problems and his cut came out really well, we just found a new place. In the middle they have a huge train table and Lego table. Gio played for a bit until we had a quick lunch at quizno's. We picked up auntie for more errands and once done we ended up a nearby park. Fun, active day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment