Monday, February 13, 2012

38/366

My first day of school! I have decided to attend a certification program for Surgical Monitoring. My friend Melissa found the program and was nice enough to share the information with me...so after alot of thinking and deciding what I wanted to do with my current situation, a new direction is just what I needed. I thought that at my age I would have a good career and be established within it, but my career path has not been as firm as I had hoped. I am slowly letting go of control and since becoming a mother, all of my priorities have changed. My family comes first, my career somewhere down on the totem pole. I want to make sure that Gio is well taken care of while we make any big decisions and going back to school FT is not in our best interest at this moment,so this is a small step in a new direction that will hopefully lead me to the big picture down the line. With a new schedule I have to be in school by 8:30, so I had to rouse a sleeping Gio out of bed, into the car and over to Tita's. After class, I realized that I have to review my neurophysiology because it has been a while. I picked up Gio and headed home after a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment