Sunday, February 19, 2012

Italy revisited!

On our honeymoon, Luan and I kept going into little local grocery stores to ooh and aghh at all the gourmet yummy foods. I of course had all my tourist books to help guide me of what not to miss. In Rome we stopped by Castroni a fine gourmet grocery mart. They are a big chain and always packed. I wanted cute little things to bring back but at the end of our trip we were limited in space. I found packages of Amaretti Virginia biscuits. Omg they were amazing and we quickly finished our purchases, we had to go back for more to bring home.
I have been cravin those yummy biscuits and have seen them popping up at Starbucks, world market and Italian restaurants. I have no idea why I haven't bought them but I told Luan I wanted a package for our anniversary every year to revisit our honeymoon. He recently bought two packages and they are as yummy as ever. A little reminder of our adventurous honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment