We woke up and said bye to Christine and Hebert. We thanked them for an awesome time and letting us stay with them. We got ready and decided to head to Cityfeed for croissants and coffee. A beautiful morning in Jamaica Plains, we were not ready to leave. Of all days, this was the hottest we experienced at 92, whew hot for Boston, lol. We ate during our walk, headed back to the apartment and luan ran up to get the luggage. We walked to the station and hopped on the train to the airport. Day 1 I was all about let's get a taxi or rent a car, but now, I love the train.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Buh Bye Boston, hello Home!
We woke up and said bye to Christine and Hebert. We thanked them for an awesome time and letting us stay with them. We got ready and decided to head to Cityfeed for croissants and coffee. A beautiful morning in Jamaica Plains, we were not ready to leave. Of all days, this was the hottest we experienced at 92, whew hot for Boston, lol. We ate during our walk, headed back to the apartment and luan ran up to get the luggage. We walked to the station and hopped on the train to the airport. Day 1 I was all about let's get a taxi or rent a car, but now, I love the train.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment