Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Father's Day


Seriously not appreciating the back to back celebrations all for hubby! I need an extra momma day or something! Lol we had a very relaxing daddy day! Saturday we had a big garage sale at the inlaws which was a success and got rid of lots!!! Hubby is always happy when that happens! So hubby, happy fathers days from me to u!!! :)
Sunday we went to gio's gymboree class and ba noi joined us. These classes never get old, love to see gio interact with other kids and the teacher! Lil man even cleans up when told, hmmm need to keep him doing that at home. We then enjoyed a nice brunch at Barnaby's. Gio was definitely ready for a nap and we headed home. Hubby and I enjoyed a movie and then a late lunch! Once Gio woke up, we went to an old family favorite Tan Tan's, yummy!!! A very relaxing day with my boys!!!
Happy Father's Day to an amazing daddy and hubby! Gio and I are very blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment