
Happy 31st Birthday Sweetie!! Hubby's bday was two days after we got back from Boston and we were still recovering. Thursday was Luan's long day and we had decided to make a family dinner on Sunday, but I didn't not want to celebrate at all on his bday. So Gio and I headed to the grocery store and picked up some needed supplies. Gio played thankfully while I made chocolate covered tuxedo strawberries, caramel walnut brownies and creamy pesto pasta with breaded grilled asparagus.
OMG it was so good. I have been watching Kitchen Boss and he inspires all these cooking ideas, so I have been cooking lately, I know I am shocked too! I made homemade pesto for the pasta, so yummy but didn't realize how much EVO goes in it, yikes, but so damn good! Hubby was genuinely surprised and loved his meal, it was late when he got home, but it never matters when it's a birthday dinner. He kept asking for a present and I said oh sorry honey the trip was your vacay, lol! Saturday rolled around and we went walking, but I rushed us home, because I told Hubby I was going to lunch with a friend.
Toan casually texted him to hangout, so he had plans while I went to lunch. Toan picked him up and off they went with a secret supply bag I had given Toan in the car. I had organized a secret guy's day for Luan at a paintball park. He had a great time with his brother and cousins! They played hard and went out to eat. I waited up for him and was so surprised to see him so bruised up, he was so happy to show me his war wounds. He loved it and was very surprised! I got to be sneaky sneaky, thanks Toan for helping me organize guy's day. Gio and I enjoyed a lazy Saturday at home, it was great!
Sunday we took Gio to a gymboree class 
and then met up the family for brunch at Dim Sum. So yummy! After brunch we headed home, Gio instantly fell asleep and we took the time to organize, unpack and clean up. It was a great lazy Sunday, so sad to go back to work on Monday. Happy 31st Love, hope you enjoyed it and have a wonderful 31st year!
No comments:
Post a Comment